Saturday, June 25, 2011

I almost died and it was AWESOME!!

ok so technically I didnt almost die but it sure felt like it. I have now decided im going to work out  A LOT more often. I just did a hard core Ripstick session. I loved it. I have improved soooo much!! I don"t crash anymore. I only get off by choice... usually jumping off to avoid a collision with a child. It was so awesome. And Im not afraid of the steep-ish hill anymore! I can go down it with ease! I am having so much fun. I have decided that one of the best feelings in the world (for me) is the feeling after you just have a fabulous work out! Ya'll know what I mean... heart pumping in your ears, the heat emanating from your skin, sweat drenching you, being short of breath from exerting so much energy,  face red from the blood rushing through you, the compleate lack of energy for a few mins then your up and ready to fight the world feeling so good and proud of yourself you could literally do anything. Yea, that feeling. I love it! I mean REALLY love it! It energizes me! So, Chris & Holly, I have finally found my hobby/passion... EXERCISE!!! And I will Definatly be doing it a ton more! Whether it be takin' my Ripstick for a spin, running, dancing,  biking.. WHATEVER... I will be exercising a lot more! 

My new motto :)

Oh and just in case Ya'll haven't figured it out... 








Peace :)



1 comment:

  1. took you long enough. I've had a love/hate relationship with it for 3 years now...although, mostly just running.
    -Austin McHillyard

    ReplyDelete