Monday, June 27, 2011

FHE... what an adventure :)

Well... FHE (family home evening) was tonight... and it was... how do i put it.. very... eventful. It started out normal... a thought by Liz...yummy pie and ice cream... then after a bit of water balloon volleyball with the towels tossing the balloons back and forth things got a bit... interesting... meaning... we decided to ditch the towels & have a water fight... and the cooler, bowls, red and yellow bottle squirty things that are usually used for ketchup and mustard all came out. Well, me being me... who is one of my main targets? The Bishop of course!! Well after several attacks that weren't really being retaliated... not good enough at least... one small bowl of water sooo does not count as a war... well a bit later after what I thought was just one more fruitless attack... he decided it was FINALLY time for the  war to begin... so a WAR definitely  he made it...I'm making my escape from Jeremy i think... maybe Ben.. I don't remember... who ever was my latest victim mwahahahahahaha... and the next thing i know... im tasting chocolate, seeing chocolate, and hearing laughter all around me... it took a second for me to realize what had just happened... then it hit me.... I just got a chocolate pie smashed in my face. So I do the only logical thing that a sane person would do... I bust up laughing!!! I thought it was HILARIOUS!! So yes, slightly wet one moment, the next... completely covered in chocolate pie all the way down to my toes.... yea, all over my face, arms, shirt,  pants, & my super cute new hat! So I'm looking around at everyone laughing trying to figure out who the culprit of this awesome form of retaliation was. My first thought, Jeremy. He would do that... but no..maybe Ben... yet again... NOPE. Alas, the pie thrower steps up and takes responsibility... yes, yes, you have all probably got it figured out... it was Bishop Boren who decided water wasn't good enough to fight back with. It was Bishop who had resorted to covering me with pie. it was Bishop who felt that he would take it upon himself to improve my face with a chocolate pie. So, after a picture, what do think to do, yes i wipe a small portion... there was A LOT... and smear it on his face! I wasn't gonna be the only one going home chocolate-a-fied!! He thinks we are even... ha he wishes... now I just need to devise a plan to really get him back!!! mwahahaha. All in all it was Super  Great & Totally EPIC night!!! :)

Bishop & I :)
  Peace :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a great time!!! Just an FYI the first presidency recently changed it so that in Single's Wards it is no longer "Family" Home Evening but simply "Home Evening." :) It is a hard adjustment-I had to train my ward on the name switch but old habits die hard!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. random comment that has nothing to do with your blog just so you won't text ":(" to me again and instead it will be ":)". Or at least that's what my psychic powers are telling me.

    ReplyDelete